Friday, April 24, 2015

Sunday March 29, 2015

Hi Cass! Gosh I've been missing you this week! I (we) have been praying for David and that all could go well with his plan for baptism. I hope it all went well and that it happened, but I know if it didn't it will sometime! All of my family has been here for this weekend and when we're all together we just miss having you there.
So - about your last letter. I'm so sorry you are struggling a bit with your companion. That's a tough one. I do want to tell you that I think you're awesome and doing all that you can to be patient and loving towards her. Also - I think this may be hard for you - but you may find a time that you'll need to stand up for yourself and call her on a few things. Don't be bullied and remember there's always ways to lovingly protect yourself. At the very least you should probably let someone know sometime of a few things that are going on. Whether that's your district leader, or when you have an interview before transfers, but when someone says they know they're "a rough companion" and may be "bipolar" that really might be a cry for help. She may need some counseling. And I'm going to try not to worry about this situation every day:)

I'm glad you got your Easter package! I haven't sent anything else since then. I'll get something put together soon. I did go buy some stomach pills. Just need to send them!
Your sisters meeting in Berlin sounded wonderful! How long does it take for you to get to Berlin from Halle? And I'm so happy you got to do crafts with the relief society! I can just see you!

Well - as for this week here - Spring is in bloom! The trees are pretty and I'm thrilled to report that our little tree we've planted in the front yard isn't dead! I'll take a picture of it, but there's a handful of bright little purple blossoms on it and I couldn't be happier!
This has been a busy week (as usual) - lots of driving for me is what that means. Monday and Tuesday weren't too bad, Wed. Colten and Hadlie had baptisms with our ward. Hadlie ended up not being able to go because she's on her period and we haven't visited the using of tampons yet. At least she'll have that over with for our spring break trip. So that afternoon I took Had & Riv shopping for sandals and Sunday shoes. Gosh its a challenge having two girls that close together!

Thursday was our busiest day. Hadlie had an ortho appointment. She's getting very close to getting her braces off. She's changing a lot. She'll look way different to you when you get home. She also had a piano make up lesson that day and then with a lot of coordination and picking up and dropping off I took Hadlie, River and Sadie to get their toes done by that girl in Payson. We took Sadie for her bday and I had promised the sisters they could go before spring break. Lexi was supposed to come but she didn't save her money so Becky said no. Then we took River to gymnastics. It doesn't even sound like that much, but trust me, it was.
Friday we had Hadlie's piano recital. She's worked VERY hard on her piece. Jillyn had everyone play hymns of some sort. It was fun. Hadlie played Press Forward Saints. I'll try to send the video but I don't know if you'll be able to see/hear it. Britt was driving up with her girls and it just worked out that she got to town right during the recital so they came and watched. Can you believe baby Penny is so good that Britt drove up by herself and only stopped ONE time!

Yesterday (Saturday) was nice, except that on Friday night I started not feeling good. I ended up having diarrhea all night and all day Saturday. It was NOT GOOD! Anyway - I pushed on and was able to do everything we had planned. Of course it was the busiest Saturday we've had in forever. We went to Eliza's baptism in the morning and over to Chelsie's for lunch. It was sweet. It was sad that Matt's dad wasn't there but Matt did great. Eliza, Matt, the other little girl that got baptized and her dad sang Teach Me to Walk in the Light together and that was the best part! Except for the actual baptism.
From there I went straight to the Marriott center for Women's Conference training. Did I tell you that Karron Jackson asked a bunch of women from our stake to help at women's conference? Well - I'm one of them. So we went and found out all about it. It should be fun/interesting.

After that I headed back to Grammy's and all the girls went together to the General Women's Meeting together. I cried because I missed you. I haven't done that in a while. Be proud of me. It was pretty neat to be there all together with my family. And I'm wondering if you get to see that meeting sometime?
By after that meeting I wasn't feeling at all good. I went to bed and decided I would stay home today. I slept for a really long time and I'm feeling a lot better this afternoon.

So there are a few other miscellaneous things I was wanting to tell you -
- Papa and Grammy found out that they are being reassigned to the PROVO TEMPLE. They're not too excited about this. I'm not sure if Grammy will keep working at all. But for Papa this is a major change. That means he can't seal all the people who want him in the Timp temple. He's not sure if there will even be a spot for him at the Provo temple in the morning like he's been serving. I feel bad for him. It's going to be hard for him to leave his friends there.

- I was going to let you know that Chalis and Jamie's twins are doing so well! They're off all their feeding/oxygen tubes and are out of the incubators. I think they'll be able to come home within the next couple of weeks! A huge blessing they've done so well. I'll try to screen shot you a picture of her last IG post.
- There was a plane crash this week in France that was headed from Spain to Dossledorf Germany. I'm wondering if you've heard anything about it? Or if Dossledorf is more South? Anyway - it's been sad to listen to the German people who lost people. There was a group of 18 kids and teachers from a high school that had been in Spain for a study trip for a couple of weeks. Sad.

-And lastly I thought I'd inform you of the tragic news that Zayne has decided to leave One Direction. And this has been all the talk here since it happened a few days ago. I thought I'd keep you informed of that pop culture tidbit.
Well - this is plenty long - sorry if it's too long! I look forward to hearing from you in the morning. I love you so much!
Love - Mom

 River, Sadie & Hadlie got they're toes done for Spring Break. Happy birthday Sadie!
Hadlie did an excellent job on her piano recital piece, "Press Forward Saints." 

 Us at Eliza's baptism.
 Me with my siblings & parents.
All of us that attended the General Women's meeting together.

 Cousins:)
 Our new spot on the kitchen counter that shows Berlin time.
 We had a fun visit from these girls and their mom today.
Hadlie's running for student council this week, along with 52 other kids. I love that she loves school so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment