Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Thursday October 1, 2015

Cassidy Nichole St. John!

I'm going to send you another email with a bunch of information, but I'm here in Logan with Chrissie checking out all of Utah State. We went to dinner and then over to Aggie ice cream (a creamery on campus). When we walked out I looked up and saw PRESIDENT KOSAK!!!!!!!

I immediately thought I recognized him and then I heard him speak and knew it was him! I asked if he was Pres Kosak, he said yes and I introduced myself as your mom. He was very excited and said, "Sister St. John, my short sister?" I said yes and he was so excited and kind. He asked if you were still in Gera, told me all about his family being there. He said the nicest things about you and then said, "Sister St. John, look at me. We are German, we do not flatter with words. Your daughter is a strong, good missionary. She is needed there and is wonderful!"

Can you even flipping believe that I saw them?!

His wife was there too and is very nice! I said, "Cassidy sure loved the two of you!" And Sis Kosak replied, "I hope she still does, we are not dead." Ha!!!!

They were outside the shop with a lot of kids. They said they were having a mini reunion! So there's quite a few of Berliners that go to ut st.

It was such a cool, almost overwhelming experience I can hardly believe it still!

Anyway, I hope this makes your day! It was awesome!
Love- mom

No comments:

Post a Comment