Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Sunday October 4, 2015

Hi Cass! -

I will not take too much of your time going through this week, because I've emailed you twice already!

Anyway - the other things of this week that happened are...
Hadlie and I had NAET appointments. Me - feet, Had - jaw pain?! We're still working on that one. We had Adam check her ears and they look good, though I do think she needs to have a hearing test.

Dad and River went on a field trip together. I'm sure Dad has told you all about it, but River is hilarious. She is SOOOO embarrassed by us! She did not want him to go and then announced that if he did that was the ONLY one we were allowed to go on through the whole year. Gosh, are we really that bad?

Then Saturday, Colten, Hadlie and I went to the morning session of conference. Funny side note...I don't know what I was thinking, but I told the kids we'd leave at 7:00am. I didn't even think it through but I must have been thinking conference started at 9 instead of 10. We didn't even realize we were totally early until we got off the freeway and it was only 8:00! Soooo, we ate a little breakfast at McDonalds and didn't have to hurry walking to the conference center. When we got there we were seated way down close to the pulpit just off to the right side. It was pretty awesome. We were surrounded by a bunch of ladies and their husbands who were all on the General YW board! And Sister Elaine Dalton sat right behind us!

Anyway - I thought that Sat. morning session was terrific and I especially LOVED Pres. Uchtdorf's talk.

How do you get to watch conference there? I was wondering if you watch Saturday sessions on Sunday? And do you watch in German or English?

Saturday night the boys went to Priesthood and the girls went to Chelsie's and we had a birthday party for Ali - who had flown all by herself for her bday to go to Conference with her grandpas. It was fun:)

Today was good too. Bryn Kilpatrick did a fund raiser and sold their homemade cinnamon rolls for conference weekend. We bought some and they were pretty great! We watched conference, took a quick drive in between sessions to see the leaves (they're mostly dead now though) and then Colten and Dad cooked dinner (yay!) of salmon with artichoke hearts. It was yummy.

So that pretty much wraps things up here. I'm anxious to hear all about your week and teaching and getting to see some of conference hopefully. And perhaps did you get your dang birthday package yet? And please do fill me in about what you think about all the Utah State info. I know it was a lot!
I love you so much!


Love - Mom




No comments:

Post a Comment