Friday, April 24, 2015

Sunday March 8, 2015

Hi Cass!
Well - it's been another exciting week at the St. John household. Just kidding, it hasn't been exciting hardly at all. Although, Dad and I have now been married for 21 years!

The saddest thing happened to me on Wednesday afternoon. I was in a big hurry and ran in to go to the bathroom before running out the door again to take somebody somewhere. I had no idea my phone was in my back pocket and yep---it fell right in the toilet. Ridiculous! And sad! I feel like I've lost a friend. I put it in rice and nothing has happened yet so I think I'm out of luck. So I've been using your phone since Wed. night and I'm sure I'm missing a few texts and phone calls and I keep trying to look at my calendar. I'll go in to the AT&T store tomorrow and see what I can do. It's terribly sad.
Thursday I went to work and then headed over to Grammy & Papa's house for a scrapbook weekend. Grammy, Chelsie, Brooke, Becky Smith and her daughters Kelli & Stephanie, Chelsie's friend Jill and I were there. We moved all the furniture out of the way in the basement and set up shop. I worked on your Project Life high school pictures and got all the way through to our NYC trip your Jr. year. It was fun for me. Brooke brought her computer over and just organized her millions of pictures. The rest of the people scrapbooked the traditional way. Papa was there and was pretty funny with us. He kept coming down and checking on us and looking at our stuff we were working on. I came home last night around 9:00.

It'll be interesting to see what Dad writes about this weekend - my report from the kids was pretty much he was in his music room and they're not sure if he would've noticed if they all left.
Last night we had to change our clocks forward an hour. HATE THAT! Do you change your clocks there? Today I feel very sleepy.

Today we're headed over to Grandma Bonnie's for dinner and to celebrate all the March birthday people. I haven't seen anyone in that family since Super Bowl Sunday at our house. I guess there was a baby shower for the twins but they forgot to tell me about it - so ya. I heard that the twins are doing well and will probably come home in less than a month.
Tomorrow Ricky & Natalie are going to Hawaii so they've got their kids all arranged for babysitting. We have the boys from tomorrow afternoon til Wednesday morning. And that should be interesting/fun.

Well - that's about all I have to report. I'm looking forward to hearing from you.
I do have a couple of questions - that you keep not answering....

Are you using pro active still?
Bare Minerals?

Stomach pills?
And are you doing anything for your cracked feet? Do you have things like bandaids/Neosporin? Can you find any really good thick cream?
Please answer.

Love - Mom
Celebrating March bdays over at Chels's. 
Cleaning out River's closet. She had waaaay too much stuff. A lot that was very much too little. She has a hard time parting with her favorites!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment