Saturday, March 5, 2016

Sunday February 14, 2016

Dear Cass-

Hi! This will be a little shorter of an email from me. So forgive me...I'll explain...

It's been a good week. A few errands, a few things I got done for our trip, a Valentines lunch with dad on Friday and then we picked up the Gardner kids. I'm sure dad already told you, but Brooke & Adam are in Hawaii. We've got the kids from Friday afternoon til Monday night. It's been fine. The kids have been good considering this is the longest they've ever been left. But here's the deal...we're old. And a little tired. And I guess very used to sleeping in on the weekends. And it's been pretty exhausting. The other kids have been somewhat helpful but Finn mostly wants me.

It's been good for us to help Brooke out. Heaven knows we owed it to her.

My only other out of the ordinary news is that my Instagram account was hacked and it took me a good portion of Monday to figure that out. The dumb people changed my user name & password. Put a nasty profile picture up and for about 3 days i had random nasty people asking to follow me. Even though I had already gotten back in & changed it all back to "me." Anyway, I'm disappointed in the world & people's values. That's all.

Well, sorry again for the short email, there was just no "computer time" for me today!

Please fill me in on all of your week! I love you so much!

Love - Mom

 FHE - tree of life with candy
 Inversion for a good few days. Boo.
 Heart shaped pizzas for lunch
 Craft time
 Finn!
 Valentine's morning
 Cute kids here for the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment